We will hold a presentation and Q&A next week.
|Time||09:00 – 10:30|
|Date||Friday 14 July 2017|
|Venue||Ground Floor, St Paul’s Gate, New Street, St Helier, Jersey, JE1 4TR|
We will cover the following:
- Scene setting – Jonathan Williams (Programme Director)
- Our assessment of the digital ID market – Marcus Ferbrache (Head of Digital Delivery)
- Functional requirements – Steve Pannifer (Consult Hyperion)
- Non functional requirements – Ed Williams (Chief Architect)
- Procurement approach – Jonathan Williams (Programme Director)
- Q & A
Interested in coming? Please drop us a line on email@example.com so we are expecting you.