Guidelines for posting comments on our blogs
Make sure you:
- get the permission of your parent or guardian before commenting if you’re under 16
- are respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic and don’t post comments with no value
- keep comments concise
- avoid offensive, inflammatory or provocative language, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments
- don’t break the law (eg libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- never post anyone’s personal information (eg addresses, phone numbers, email addresses)
- don’t claim to be another person or organisation
- don’t attempt to log on using another person’s account
- don’t promote any product, service or publication that isn’t relevant
You can comment on blog posts up to 6 months (183 days) after they are published.
Responding to comments
We aim to respond to comments within 24 hours. If your comment is posted over the weekend, we’ll respond on the first working day of the following week.
If we can’t answer your comment publicly, we’ll contact you directly.